- Get Involved
- Get It Resolved
Land Use Committee
The Land Use Committee is a committee of the entire board that reviews, amongst other items, all applications for changes in zoning. The Land Use Committee meets on the second Wednesday of every month and attendance at this meeting is mandatory. As noted, the Land Use Committee is a Committee of the whole and therefore also reviews the activities of other committees.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 6:30pm
Manhattan Park Theatre Club
8 River Road, Roosevelt IslandNew York, NY
- Public Hearing: Cornell NYC Tech, 1 Main Street, Roosevelt Island - Cornell University and the New York City Economic Development Corporation are seeking a number of discretionary approvals to support and allow for the development of the Cornell NYC Tech applied science and engineering campus on Roosevelt island. The land affected by the proposed action is approximately 19-acre parcel located south of the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge and is bounded on the
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 6:30pm
125 East 85th Street, AuditoriumNew York, NY
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Official’s Reports
- Chair’s Report – Nick Viest
BSA (Hospital for Special Surgery & 58 East 86th Street) + Info: Manhattan Core Parking Study - Heard June 13, 2012 - LU
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 6:30pm
555 East 90th Street Mazur HallNew York, NY
- Public Hearing: BSA Variance Application for 113 East 90th Street-The site contains a 3-story building in front and a 2-story building in the rear. The application seeks a variance to waive lot coverage, minimum distance between buildingsand minimum distance of legally required windows from wall. Requested variance will allow entire property to be used as a single-family residence.
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No.