- Get Involved
- Get It Resolved
Monday, January 10, 2011 - 6:30pm
Hunter College School of Social Work
129 East 79th Street, (Park-Lexington) Room 1010New York, NY
Please Note: The Landmarks Committee agenda is subject to frequent change, call the board office for the most current agenda.
- 4 East 66th Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Mr. William Struth, architect. A neo-Italian Renaissance style apartment building designed by J.E.R. Carpenter and built in 1919-20. Application is to install new masonry chimneys at the roof.
- 123 East 94th Street – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District – Mr. Andrew J. Pisani, architect. A neo-Grec style rowhouse, designed by F.S. Barus and built in 1878-79, and altered in 1946-47. Application is to construct rear yard addition and alter the main entrance and areaway.
- 851 Lexington Avenue – Upper East Side Historic District Extension – Mr. Steve S. Chon, Engineer. An altered neo-Grec style rowhouse designed by Robert H. Coburn and built in 1880-81. Application is to legalize the installation of storefront infill without Landmarks Preservation Commission permits.
- 34 East 74th Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Mr. Tim Greer, architect. An Italianate style rowhouse designed by D. & J. Jardine and built in 1870-1. An application to do exterior work, replacing the current fence, railings and gates.
- 923 Fifth Avenue, Apt. 18A – Upper East Side Historic District – Mr. William Robert King, architect. A nineteen story apartment building designed by Sylvan Bien and built in 1949-51. An application for a window replacement and trellis addition.
- 66 East 79th Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Mr. Nil Koray, architect. A neo-Georgian style apartment building designed by Pleasants Pennington and built in 1925-6. An application to replace the windows.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Liston and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs