- Get Involved
- Get It Resolved
Monday, April 15, 2013 - 6:30pm
Marymount Manhattan College
221 East 71st Street (Second-Third) Regina Peruggi RoomNew York, NY
- 11-15 East 70th Street, Apt. #11 (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - Andre Tchelistcheff Architects – A neo-French Classic style residence, designed by John Duncan, and built in 1909-1910; and a Beaux-Arts style residence, designed by Charles I. Berg, and built in 1909-1910. Application is to amend Certificate of Appropriateness for a Master Plan for the installation of new window openings.
- 827 Madison Avenue aka 22 East 69th Street [Dolce & Gabbana] – Upper East Side Historic District - Alessandro Mascia and Jenny Gania of Space 4 Architecture – A Queen Anne style building designed by Lamb & Wheeler in 1880-81 and altered by James Casale in 1923. Application is to alter the exterior façade with the installation of stone panels, black glass frame, and small logos.
- 1127 Third Avenue (between 65th and 66th Streets) [Manhattan House] – Individual Landmark - Burnham New York, Inc. - A modern style mixed-use complex, consisting of a 21-story apartment house, and underground garage, and two groups of stores, designed by Mayer & Whittlesey and Skidmore, Ownings, and Merrill, and built between 1947 and1951. Application is to install through-the-wall HVAC louvers.
- 28-30 East 92nd Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) - Carnegie Hill Historic District - Higgins Quasebarth & Partners, LLC and Butler Rogers Baskett Architects - Two Renaissance Revival style rowhouses designed by Henry J. Hardenbergh and built in 1892-95. Application is to combine the buildings, alter the areaways, and construct rooftop and rear yard additions.
- 737 Park Avenue (between 71st and 72nd Streets) - Upper East Side Historic District - Malay Shah, Architect and Michael F. Doyle, Architect - A Classicizing Art-Deco style apartment building built in 1940 and designed by Sylvan Bien. Application is to install mechanical equipment at the roof.
- 2 East 61st Street, Apt. #2001 (between 60th and 61st Streets) [The Pierre Hotel] - Upper East Side Historic District - Thomas McMahon of Shelton, Mindel & Associates