DO NOT USE FORM BELOW: Please send all complaints to

DO NOT USE FORM BELOW:This complaint registering system is currently down.

Complaints regarding city services can be reported to Community Board 8 by emailing to the Board Office at During normal business hours, you can also contact the Board office at 212-758-4340.

The Community Board office can help resolve problems by acting as a liaison between you and the appropriate City agency. For example, contact us if you need help with:
  • A broken street lamp
  • A pothole in the street
  • A rowdy bar
  • Illegal sidewalk cafes
  • Building without permits
  • Garbage pickup

These are just a few examples. If the Board office cannot help with a particular problem, we will refer you to an agency or organization that can assist you.

Contact Information
Complaint Information

(ie. Address, Street, Landmark)

(Be Specific)

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
11 + 2 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.